CIA Masters Collection 7-Ply Copper Clad Stainless Steel 8 Inch Non-Stick Saute Pan

CIA Masters Collection 7-Ply Copper Clad Stainless Steel 8 Inch Non-Stick Saute PanHeavy duty, well made, well balanced non-stick saute pan.Goes from stove top to oven and then into the dishwasher.The perfect saute pan. Will probably buy more products from CIA Masters Collection based on this pan.

I ordered the CIA Masters 8" nonstick saute pan and the 3qt. saucier for use on an induction cooktopThe saucier is fantastic and I expect to get a lot of use from it.However, the base on the 8" fry pan is not flat, creating a wobble, which is made more apparent by the large, heavy handle that practically overwhelms the pan in terms of balance.While the pan will heat up (I tried boiling some water), I require a flat base for any cookware, especially when used on a glass surface.Where I could probably exchange it and get one with a flat base, I will return it for a refund and try some other brand, perhaps the Scanpan CTX for a bit more money, or even the Regalware American Tri-ply for about half the price of this CIA Masters pan.Both of these alternatives have PFOA-free nonstick surfaces.On the other hand, I am sufficiently impressed with the CIA Masters 3qt saucier pan that I intend to eventually get their 10" regular saute/fry pan.

Cheers, and happy cooking!

Buy CIA Masters Collection 7-Ply Copper Clad Stainless Steel 8 Inch Non-Stick Saute Pan Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment