Bakers & Chefs 10" Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pan (2 Pack)

Bakers & Chefs 10' Nonstick Restaurant Fry Panwife says that it is an excellent nonstick fry pan; uses it every day and is happy, happy, happy with item.



I've had one of these skillets for several months, now, got it from Amazon. Before buying, I did some research on the Eclipse non-stick coating. Standard industry Lab tests indicate that Eclipse is orders of magnitude better than previous non-stick coatings. I have to agree; this is the best skillet I've ever used; nothing sticks to it, it cooks evenly, eggs slide around as if they were on ice skates. It cleans up like new. I wipe it out with a paper towel, then rinse it out with hot water, and a dishrag (no soap, ever), even the raw aluminum outside surface. The pan is a good weight, good balance, it feels good in your hands, you can flip things easily, even things, like pancakes, that stick to some other pans.

I bought these two, one for each of my daughters; they tell me that they love the pans...and me. I give Bakers & Chefs an A+ for the design (sides are sloped, so you can easily flip the contents), construction (three burly rivets hold the cast Stainless Steel handle in place, and the slide on / off silicone handle cover ensures that you won't burn your hands. This is my favorite skillet.

Buy Bakers & Chefs 10" Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pan (2 Pack) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment