Universal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pizza Pan

Universal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pizza PanThis is a fine cast iron griddle that is somewhat cheaper than the nearest competitor.It is pre-seasoned, meaning you do not have to go through all the steps of repeated oiling, baking, and cleaning the griddle to make it more non-stick.I did pre-season a couple times, however, as often the "factory" seasoning on these pans is not as good as it could be.

The griddle is approximately 10 x 15, with the 10 inches being the diameter of the round section, the 15 inches includes the handle.It is relatively lightweight, much lighter thanthan a cast iron skillet or square griddle pan.It makes the perfect sized pizza for one or two people in the oven.It also works on the stove top to grill bacon, pancakes, sausage, etc.

I cannot compare it to a lodge as I don't have a lodge griddle, but I do know it does the job and does it well at a lower price.



I just love this pre seasoned pan.It did not come with that nasty waxy coating on it that gives off a heinous odor when heated.It was ready to use....after a washing of course...

I have yet to make a pizza on it, but have used it for numerous other meals.

Buy Universal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pizza Pan Now



When I purchased the Pizza Pan I assumed it was at least 12 inches BECAUSE THERE WAS NO SIZE GIVEN!

That is bare minimum size for a Pizza Pan, the one I purchased was 10 inches!!!!

I think that makes for a pretty SMALL PIZZA, SO LESSON LEARNED!

Sellers should ALWAYS include ALL DETAILS about their product!!!

Buyers, don't by a product unless they do!

I am retuning the product!

Read Best Reviews of Universal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pizza Pan Here

Information on this item doesn't mention that it is only 10 inches in diameter. Other than that it's a great pizza pan that can also be used as a griddle. I love cast iron but wish it were 12 to 14 inches in diameter. 10 inches is an awfully small pizza!

Want Universal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pizza Pan Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment