West Bend 79586 6-Quart Capacity Electric Wok

West Bend 79586 6-Quart Capacity Electric WokOnly recently did I start cooking Asian food, after a co-worker had brought in some food that she had made. She told me how to make the food, and after trying it myself, I realized how EASY it is. Anyway... about the Wok... I bought it about a month ago at a local kitchen supply store, and have been really happy with it. It heats up instantly, doesnt stick, etc.

The reason I left out 1 star is because of a bad design. It's very hard to hold on to the handles when taking the food out of the Wok. They should have implemented one big handle, like on a pan. Secondly, their temperature control is sort of hidden under the wok, makes it a BIT hard to change the temperature... but it's not a big problem.

Conclusion: If you want a great electric wok, for the price, this is defenitely a great one. I have no others that I've used before, but compared to any of my other pans/pots, anything... this is hands down the best for the buck :)

I finally had to replace my West Bend Electic Wok after 25 hard years of use.The wok still worked but the electric cord gave out.I could replace the cord for about $20 but I got to looking at what was a beautiful red wok and it was now faded and the interior was beginning to stick.I figured they may have made a few improvements in that time, so opted to by a new one.It was well worth it.Heats up much faster, cools down quicker, larger cooking surface.Since I have a pantry, it stored in the same space as before.I like the metal lid.It is lighter than my first one so I can lift it with one hand and spoon contents out with the other.The only problem I have is seeing the temperature gauge because of the electrical outlet location in my kitchen.The gauge ends up on the left, under the handle.

Buy West Bend 79586 6-Quart Capacity Electric Wok Now

I have been wanting a good wok for a very long time, however until recently I have been preparing all of my stir fry dishes on top of the stove in a pan. I've hinted around to my husband on numerous occasion's my desire for a wok. This Christmas my husband surprised me with a wok as a gift. I must say that I really did try to hold out until Christmas, but the anticipation got the best me and I am so glad it did. the West Bend 79586-6 quart electric wok is more than I expected. It heats quickly, and the cooking temperatures/ heating control are a breeze. I have so many different appliances in my home, and this is by far my best. I simply love it.Thank You

Read Best Reviews of West Bend 79586 6-Quart Capacity Electric Wok Here



I purchased this item as a Christmas present for my daughter-in-law.She had one previously,but it wore out and we were unable to find a replacement.She absolutely loves the West Bend Wok and says one of the features she especially likes is the fact that it maintains a certain temperature throughout the whole cooking process, rather than low, medium or high with the control switching off as soon as it reaches that temperature. It is easy to clean and hopefully will last "forever"!

Want West Bend 79586 6-Quart Capacity Electric Wok Discount?



This is a great product, meeting all the manufacturers claims. It heats up quickly & most important, evenly. For the price I have found it to be a great value! Most woks today seem to have a glass top & we prefer not to have this feature. Thanks West Bend for a great product at a great price point.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment