World Cuisine 12-1/3-by-4-1/2-Inch Spaetzle Maker

World Cuisine 12-1/3-by-4-1/2-Inch Spaetzle MakerThis spaetzle maker is expensive. I love home made spaetzle and decided to invest in a good, solid product and (wrongly) thought that the relatively high price meant this was what I was after. The picture looked good, too.

Oh, how wrong I was! This thing looks and feels like it's been made out of can-quality metal. It is not solid at all and, in fact, in strong hands, bends easily. But this is not the worst part of it. The description says that the small container SLIDES over the cutting board. It's a lie! It doesn't slide at all. It doesn't slide if you push it, nor if you oil it, and requires an awful lot of effort and pushing (both on the container itself and on the dough, which means that it takes two to make spaetzle, or a very muscular person). Sounds messy? It is. I have made spaetzle for years and I know it's not a problem in my dough because it worked fine with other spaetzle makes.. this one is just badly designed.

As mentioned, all this pushing resulted in the tool to bend a bit, making the whole process even trickier, but it still works. But it is a pain and requires more energy than I have.

I expected a strong, easy to use product -spatzle makes are hardly rocket scienceand got a clumsy thing instead.

Save yourself the money and buy a better one!



i spent twice as much money thinking the quality would be twice as good as my $14 unit..save your money this unit LACKS quality

Buy World Cuisine 12-1/3-by-4-1/2-Inch Spaetzle Maker Now

For the Goulash lovers: you all know there is no yummy Goulash without wonderful Spaetzle, right?

But, they are very difficult to make, if you lack a Spaetzle Maker! I was having this problem and was craving for a really good meal, until I looked into Amazon.com. To my surprise, there I found what I was looking for and certainly other appliances that I also bought! You must know that besides being an M.D., I am also a cooking fan. I, therefore, enjoy my appliances every day. Thank you, Amazon, for making my life so much easier!

Read Best Reviews of World Cuisine 12-1/3-by-4-1/2-Inch Spaetzle Maker Here



I love the stainless, but the cup is a lot smaller than my old one.

Want World Cuisine 12-1/3-by-4-1/2-Inch Spaetzle Maker Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment