Earth Pan Nonstick Cookware 8-Inch Skillet, Espresso

Earth Pan Nonstick Cookware 8-Inch Skillet, EspressoThis coating is awesome. I waited a couple of months to make a review of it to see how it holds up. it is great, true no stick surface! Now I need a spatula that is as "slippery". :-)

The pan worked good for a year, then it turned into a dud.

I use this for eggs 4-5 times a week.Initially it performed as described.The eggs slowly started to stick.I smoked some oil in the pan once, that pretty much killed the nonstick.It never seen to work the same when I used the dishwasher on it.The non-stick just doesn't like the heat.

I'd advise staying away.I won't be buying another.

Update: The pan is covered by a lifetime warranty.I got mine replaced, but don't expect it to last any longer than the first one.Info:

Buy Earth Pan Nonstick Cookware 8-Inch Skillet, Espresso Now

Unbelievable slick needs absolutely no oil on pam and clean up is a breeze

Read Best Reviews of Earth Pan Nonstick Cookware 8-Inch Skillet, Espresso Here

I purchased this because of the high rating Consumer Reports gave it.What a disappointment!Even scrambled eggs stick and brown on bottom too quickly.I followed the instructions that were enclosed which obviously did not help.I definitely would not recommend this and found it was a waste of my money.I am disappointed that Consumer Reports gave it the rating that they did.

Want Earth Pan Nonstick Cookware 8-Inch Skillet, Espresso Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment