Mr. Bar-B-Q Deluxe Nonstick Skillet

Mr. Bar-B-Q Deluxe Nonstick SkilletI bought this after owning a similar item.The only problem I've had is that sometimes I have difficulty folding up the handle for storage.Have to use a lot of strength. My other one, a different brand, does not have this problem.



It's a non-stick 9" skillet (the flat bottom is a little more than 9" in diameter) on a folding handle.The handle does not flop out of its latch when deployed.Good thickness of metal pan (looks like 20 ga., or about 1 mm thick), plenty of holes for heat circulation.Holes are 5/16" (8mm) dia., spaced 1/2" (12mm) center to center in a square grid.I use it for grilling some veggies alongside the steaks or chicken.Can't beat the price.

Buy Mr. Bar-B-Q Deluxe Nonstick Skillet Now

I love this pan.I always wanted to grill vegetables but never wanted to bother with the mess/veggies falling through.I simply slice up vegetables in any combination toss them in olive oil and season, then pour them into this grill pan and put on the grill.They will carmelize beautifully, and the cleanup is a snap.A great price on this pan too. I love this pan!

Read Best Reviews of Mr. Bar-B-Q Deluxe Nonstick Skillet Here



I chop vegetables, coat with olive oil and season and grill until somewhat tender.Watch that handle, it gets mighty hot.

Want Mr. Bar-B-Q Deluxe Nonstick Skillet Discount?



Bought 3 of these.Two for gifts and one for us to replace another brand which we have been using for several years.These skillets are great for grilling vegetables on your outdoor grill so that you don't worry about losing them by slipping through the grate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment