Berndes SignoCast Classic 8-Inch Skillet

Berndes SignoCast Classic 8-Inch SkilletI know kitchens -I worked as a short-order cook for years.

This is a quality piece of cookware.Decent weight, well-machined.Berndes' non-stick coating is, for me, the standard against which I compare all others (and it's the only non-stick cookware I've ever been happy with).We've had the first pan for a year or three, and my wife still hasn't managed to destroy it.Yet.

For me, a HUGE plus (and what makes the purchase a no-brainer) is that there are no rivets inside the pan.(IMHO, rivets have no business on the inside of any pan - makes cooking & clean-up more work.)

It's quite simply a flawless omelet pan.I've not used anything better at any price.

This pan is very light and well made.I could tell the difference in quality between other pans immediately.The cast aluminum is much better quality than molded.It also distributes the heat evenly, and the non stick coating is smooth and durable.It makes absolutely perfect omelets!I am SO happy with this pan!

Buy Berndes SignoCast Classic 8-Inch Skillet Now



Wonderful cookware.The BEST non-stick you can find anywhere.I've had my three pieces for at least seven years and they are still the same.Whenever I'm going to cook sauces, rice, I use these pans as I know the cleanup will be easy and the taste excellent.I found mine though at T.J. Maxx and/or Marshall's, but don't see them often and still looking for more.I was drawn to how smooth the pans are inside and out and haven't regretted a day using them.Made in Germany.Absolutely the best saucepans and omelet pans you can buy.Will see what Amazon's selection is and probably buy more.

Read Best Reviews of Berndes SignoCast Classic 8-Inch Skillet Here



I Love it!This is the second product I have by Berndes.I will never buy any other brand of skillets.The food gets cooked evenly because of the flat bottom. Minimal, if any, oil or butter is necessaryI often use spray food never sticks to the pan and cleaning the skillet is SO easy.My husband feels the same way about the Berndes SignoCast products.

Want Berndes SignoCast Classic 8-Inch Skillet Discount?

I bought this to replace the same skillet I had purchased about 5 years ago--it was finally beginning to lose some of its non-stick covering.It is an excellent skillet, and I am very pleased that there is a matching glad lid available--something that I have found otherwise impossible to find for 8" non-stick skillets.

Save 69% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment