Bialetti 8-Piece Aeternum Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set, Red

Bialetti 8-Piece Aeternum Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set, RedI'm italian living in the USA and I bought the Bialetti Brand because is very well knowed in Italy as a good brand.But these items started to chip out pieces and being scretced since the first 2 days. All of them, evne if some of the pans I probably used only 2 or 3 times they alraedy look old and you can see the metal. Unfortunately when I received them I threw away ALL my old pans and now I'm stuck with this horrible chipped ones that I just bought 4 months ago!!! i oly used soft sponges and organic mineral based soaps. They are also starting to get "brownish"in the middle hwere the heat is stronger. I'm EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!! Just don't buy it.

I bought the 3 skillets from BB&B. Not Cheap. The inside of the skillets is starting to turn black where it is like there were scratches. I never use anything but plastic or wood when I am cooking with these skillets. The red exterior is pealing on the bottom. I now wish I never bought them. They do not wash up easy anymore and I only had them for a little over a month.

Buy Bialetti 8-Piece Aeternum Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set, Red Now

I bought this set as a result of receiving a larger pan with a cover for my birthday. i loved cooking in this non-stick pan so much that I researched getting a whole set to replace my mis-matched pots and pans. I am so pleased with these pots and pans. I cook every night and have loved these pans from the moment i started using them. Yes the ceraminc coating chips a little where they touch each other when you stack them in the cabinet but it doesn't effect how they cook food. They clean up very easilyso easy it seems too good to be trueand cook food evenly and perfectly. I absolutely recommend getting these pans! well worth the money we spent on them!!!!

I also recommend the all-in-one 7 use tool that comes up with these as a separate item to order, it's been a perfect

match for cooking with these pots and pans so as to not harm their finish.

Read Best Reviews of Bialetti 8-Piece Aeternum Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set, Red Here

I bought this set because it says it is "ceramic". After just one use, one of the pots started "peeling" along the rims. This must be enamel, not ceramic. I have never heard of ceramic that peels!What a mess, having to repack it!I like buying items from amazon because of the ease of returns, but this one was not easy. Stay away from this "ceramic" cookware!!!

Want Bialetti 8-Piece Aeternum Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set, Red Discount?

The Bialetti 8 piece set is brilliant to use and cook on. They are nice and clean. However I-Parcel lost my order. Amazon quickly dispatched another via international courier. When receiving it the box was damaged and the rims of the pans were scratched. Out of desperation of needing cookware I did not bother to return it as the costs of shipping from Australia outweight the costs of the actual item. So I am stuck with good performing cookware that dont look presentable at all. Dissapointed with the appearance however love the way these cook.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment