Steamer Skillet by VitaChef Electric Multi Cooker/Steamer

Steamer Skillet by VitaChef Electric Multi Cooker/SteamerThe VitaChef makes cooking easy, fun, and nearly impossible to mess up, even for a less than average cook like me!AND it is super easy to clean!!!You can do just about everything in the VitaChef, bake, steam, fry and more.It's big enough to cook a whole chicken, but small enough to fit on your counter without taking up tons of space. The easy to follow recipes, temperature guides, and step by step videos on the VitaChef website make cooking nearly fool-proof!My twelve year old son, recently showed an interest in cooking and the VitaChef has turned that interest into a possible career goal!!Using the VitaChef in the past week, he's made turkey burgers, steamed corn, chicken alfredo, and steamed spinach.All of which were delicious!

I bought the Vitachef a few weeks ago. I chose Pizza Rolls as my first experiment, just to get the ball rolling. I have to tell you, they were amazing! Never tasted that good in an oven. I quickly graduated to better fare. Rice and broccoli, steamed chicken and vegetables, steak. I made steamed potatoes three days in a row. I steam them and mash them up with butter and milk.I make a breakfast sandwich and crack the egg directly over the bread and let it cook with the lid on. It makes a sunny-side up egg sandwich! If you know me, that is a dream come true. I got the Vitachef because I was sick of washing my girlfriend's pots and pans, but it ended up making me a curious chef. I just grab stuff and see what I can come up with . The Vitachef is a great investment. It has made life in the kitchen a little more bearable.

Buy Steamer Skillet by VitaChef Electric Multi Cooker/Steamer Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment