Cast Iron Steak Weight & Bacon Press

Cast Iron Steak Weight & Bacon PressIt is a functional item and arrived as described and quickly.I think it works fine but had a few flaws in the casting that I wish that they had caught.A little better quality control is needed.Not worth returning, I will just grind the spots in question to protect my cookwares finish.



Nice heavy bacon/sausage press. It's cast iron so don't get it wet but it's exactly what it looks like. Very solidly made. The wood handle is screwed in at both ends and the wood isn't finished on the ends, so again, if you get it wet, that might be a problem, but if you keep it clean with a brush or scraper, this utensil is likely to last a long, long time. Can't go wrong.

Buy Cast Iron Steak Weight & Bacon Press Now

When I got this, not only was the metal and handle sticky with some unknown substance, but the press was actually warped in the middle so it wouldn't lay flat. The texture on the bottom is very small squares packed closely together. Not what I was looking for. I returned it post-haste.

Do yourself a favor and spend another 5 bucks on a QUALITY press. I bought the Outset Q111. Significantly better.

Read Best Reviews of Cast Iron Steak Weight & Bacon Press Here

This is great for flattening bacon and steaks. I highly recommend this for a friend and would buy again. It has small bumps on the flat, heavy, device. Well made. Needs to be seasoned and dried well after washing as it is metal and can rust if not treated. It does have a sticker that states "Made in China".

Want Cast Iron Steak Weight & Bacon Press Discount?



I washed this item before putting it to use. While washing it, it was literally turning to rust in my hands. My boyfriend kept saying..Naaah, that's not rust. But, what the hell else could it be? Rusty water just beading up on the press almost as fast as it was wet.

Then the handle got super sticky and it's as if it's coated in some weird adhesive or something.

I'm going to return this thing as soon as possible. Do yourself a favor, get one from a name brand company. I actually thought I was ordering the Kingsford one but, I ended up with this and well, it sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment