Guy Fieri 12-in. Pre-Seasoned Light Weight Cast Iron Fry Pan, Hot Rod Red

Guy Fieri 12-in. Pre-Seasoned Light Weight Cast Iron Fry Pan, Hot Rod RedThis skillet works really well, has a nice weight, cleans up nicely. Would be a great gift for a cook.



I bought this since I needed another skillet and wanted to try cast iron.Regular cast iron is just too heavy for me (I'm only 5 feet tall), so I thought this would suffice and it had good reviews.So far, I haven't been impressed.It's not as 'non-stick' as some of the reviewers said and it started to develop some coloring that makes it worse.

To be fair, I am not a regular cast-iron user, so I wash it in soap and water the same way I wash every other kitchen pan, dishware, etc.Maybe I should stick with the brands I've known to perform consistently.

Buy Guy Fieri 12-in. Pre-Seasoned Light Weight Cast Iron Fry Pan, Hot Rod Red Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment