Berndes Milestone 11-Inch Square Grill Pan

Berndes Milestone 11-Inch Square Grill PanI searched for years for a grill pan that would function as a stove top broiler, leaving grill marks on meat and fish. They were available for all range tops, but mine, which has a smooth glass top. I needed an absolutely flat bottomed grill pan.The Berndes Milestone is exactly as I would have designed a pan for my needs. It has the broiler-like ribs in the interior, but a flat bottom for the stove top. The pan is no lightweight, coming in at 4.5 lbs on my digital scale. Even though it has a non-stick interior, I think it cleans up best if a light brushing of oil is applied before grilling. I've pan broiled everything from filet mignon, salmon, hot dogs, to Jaccard meat tenderized chuck strips and everything has cooked exactly as I desired.

I have several Berndes pans that function wonderfully.However, the Berndes grill pan is not one of them.The problem is you cannot get an aluminum pan hot enough to produce good sear marks.Try as I might I can only produce barely visible grill marks on a variety of foods with the Berndes grill pan.In contrast, my cast iron LeCreuset grill pan produces beautiful dark sear marks every time on the same burner on my stovetop.Additionally, the handle on my Berndes grill pan came loose after every use.The pan is not well made nor does it function well. Save your money and buy a cast iron grill pan.

Buy Berndes Milestone 11-Inch Square Grill Pan Now

This pan arrived with a defect and I contacted customer support (unfortunately, I did not use the pan within the Amazon return period).

After several unanswered emails to the customer service email address at the Berndes site, I contacted them by phone and they said they would send a part that I was to use to repair the pan.Bad enough that it wasn't immediately replaced, but I never received the part.

Most people expect higher-end cookware with a "lifetime guarantee" to have decent customer service, or some semblance thereof, but none exists here.

My first and last Berndes purchase was a complete waste of time and money.

Read Best Reviews of Berndes Milestone 11-Inch Square Grill Pan Here

This pan works perfectly on my glass cooktop.I am able to get a beautiful sear and nothing sticks.Throwing my LeCreuset grill pan away--so heavy and everything sticks.No more extensive cleanup.I do lightly season the pan with oil before every use.Love it!

Want Berndes Milestone 11-Inch Square Grill Pan Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment