Bialetti 10-Inch Aeternum Easy Saute Pan, Blue

Bialetti 10-Inch Aeternum Easy Saute Pan, BlueI've been using this regularly for about a month now and I have to say that it's pretty fantastic.It's great looking (I got the blue) and nothing sticks to it.I still give it a quick spritz of non-stick spray but that's more habit than necessity. It really is a great value and a well made, durable product.

I thought this pan would be perfect for eggs and breakfast stuff. Seemed great for the first couple of months, but then slowly I started noticing little pinhole pits in the ceramic coating. I have been nothing but extremely and overly "delicate" with this. Always washed separately to ensure nothing banged into the ceramic coating. I use nothing but bamboo and silicone utensils to cook so there should be no reason for this pitting. I think I'll stick to classic indestructible stainless steel and cast iron. I'm about done with all these "cookware fads" of disposable cookware.

Buy Bialetti 10-Inch Aeternum Easy Saute Pan, Blue Now

I had non stick pans that were losing their coating which made me nervous.Were we eating that coating?I did a lot of research and this pan was very highly recommended.It exceeded my expectations.It cooks great and cleans up like a dream.I love it.

Read Best Reviews of Bialetti 10-Inch Aeternum Easy Saute Pan, Blue Here

I have the Bialetti Aeternum saute pan and I love it. It is very lightweight, cooks evenly, and nothing sticks to it. I'll buy more if they come out with different sizes in blue!

Want Bialetti 10-Inch Aeternum Easy Saute Pan, Blue Discount?



I have had this pan for well over one year.

**When I need to sear, I use a stainless or cast iron pan.**

It STAYS on my stovetop, almost all of the time (cleaned).

I use it everyday.

I use no more than Medium Heat ever.

I do not overheat while preheating.

I use a VERY light coating of oil, or residual oil from previous cooking.

I wipe it clean with a paper towel when possible (usually).

If needed, I wipe it with a sponge under tap water.

If xtra crusty, I soak before sponging (rare!)

I NEVER use any sort of scrubbing surface.

I only occasionally use soap.

With the above care, this go-to pan looks and cooks as if brand-new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment