Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Inch Omelet Pan with Glass Lid

Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Inch Omelet Pan with Glass LidHad this pan for about 4 months now and I love it!!! Cooks evenly and is VERY responsive to heat changes and cleaning up couldn't be easier. Just a little soap and water, anything that was on just glides right off. Loved it so much that I bought the 8" and 10" Omelette Pans, very excited to use them. This is a great pan to have if you have limited space and need something that will fit different way/needs of cooking.

I bought this pan to replace a covered 10" pan. Out of the box I noticed that the lid felt heavier than the pan. Although the pan cooked food well, the handle is uncomfortably long and not well balanced to the pan. Once you add food it's even harder to manage. It may have been helpful if this pan had a 'helper handle' but I'm not even sure that would solve the problem. I am going to return it and hope to find something better.

Buy Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Inch Omelet Pan with Glass Lid Now



I have subjected this pan to heavy use for 3 years now, and am happy to report it is still in great shape, including the tephlon.Not sure why the other user has such a disturbing problem, but I will say I have never put this in the dishwasher ever.I'm not saying the other user did, just trying to understand such different user results.

The lid is heavy, but that has never been an issue for me personally.To my mind, the main point of a good lid is that it creates a good seal, which this does.I also like the fact that I can kind of see the food throught the steamed glass to see how things are going without lifting the lid.

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Inch Omelet Pan with Glass Lid Here



Just purchased this pan.First thing I made was grilled cheese.I fit 3 grilled cheese sandwiches in the pan.They came out perfectly browned and even.The most beautiful (and delicious) grilled cheese I have ever made!!!

Want Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Inch Omelet Pan with Glass Lid Discount?

I already have the 10" omelet pan and was expecting the same construction with the 12" one. The 12" pan is lighter weight than the 10" and is fine but not as solidly built.

0 comments:

Post a Comment