Cuisinart 623-24 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10-Inch Crepe Pan

Cuisinart 623-24 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10-Inch Crepe PanThis is a nice heavyweight pan no hot spots at all, so even egg crepes are easy (crepe-thick omelets).

Like most nonstick, it probably won't last long under high heat, but I'm not sure why one of the other reviewers would ever use high heat to make crepes...

It would have been a 5 if Cuisinart had packaged it so that the surface wouldn't scratch during shipping it is sold "open stock", in other words, no packaging except for a paper label.

I have been making crepes for years and this this the first pan I have purchased made specifically for crepes. I love it!!! It's just the perfect size...not too big nor too small. The weight is good and it cooks the crepes with an even browning. I am very happy with my purchase...I spent hours looking for just the right one..and I found it!

Buy Cuisinart 623-24 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10-Inch Crepe Pan Now

I finally found a pan to replace my Swedish pancake one that I have completely worn out after many years. I still have to use a little oil on the non stick surface, but every thing else works just great. I couldn't be happier.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart 623-24 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10-Inch Crepe Pan Here



This is exactly what I wanted to make indian pancakes. Its perfect, I loved the size the weight and the coating material of this pan.

Want Cuisinart 623-24 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10-Inch Crepe Pan Discount?



When I read non-stick, I always wonder as there seems to be a lot of variance in how non-stick cookware actually is.I compared this with my most non-stick pans which is calphalon unison GLIDE and I would stay they are both equally wonderful in their non-stick feature.this crepe pan is perfectly designed for crepes with its low sides and rounded base.perfectly light-weight and perfect size for burners.I was going to wipe it clean with a wet paper towel but it didn't need it!I would recommend this cuisinart crepe pan to novice or chef alike.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment