Emeril by All-Clad E9208264 Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Saute Pan with Lid Cookware, Black

Emeril by All-Clad E9208264 Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Saute Pan with Lid Cookware, BlackWas a good pan; liked it a lot. BUT had the pan for about 2 months before noticing that it had warped; middle is now higher than the sides; oil now pools around the rim of the pan, making frying difficult.Called All-Clad (they are in charge of Emerilware), who gave me a Return Authorization number. Will return for exchange, but I'm not optimistic; as the pan is lightweight, it will likely warp again.

As with all things in life you get what you pay for.I think that I will ultimately spring for the All-Clad Stainless 6 qt. Nonstick Saute Pan with Lid; it's almost $300.00 (!!!), but like my other 2 All-Clads, I spend the money once and have a great pan for the rest of my life.



I really like the pan.I had read a review before purchasing about the pan raising up in the middle which it does, but doesn't seem to be a problem cooking.It is a lot heavier than I thought it would be so makes it hard to wash, but all in all, it's a pretty good pan.

Buy Emeril by All-Clad E9208264 Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Saute Pan with Lid Cookware, Black Now



Love this Pan with lid. It's nice to have a lid large enough to cover. no more using a pizza pan for a lid. well made non-stick surface that should last a long time.

Read Best Reviews of Emeril by All-Clad E9208264 Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Saute Pan with Lid Cookware, Black Here

I've had this pan for almost three months and use it at least every other day.I've used it on high heat and have experienced no warping or damage.It's the most functional saute pan I have.I would definitely purchase it again.

Want Emeril by All-Clad E9208264 Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Saute Pan with Lid Cookware, Black Discount?

I first purchased this product from Macy's 10 years ago.It's rock solid, large enough to make all-in-one-pan meals, beautifully non-stick and cleans up quickly and easily.I purchased two more at $25.00 less each in comparison to a sale at Macy's.I have one boy in college and another going in next year.This is a great starter pan for a college student and even heavy duty enough for an expert chef.You couldn't give me all the All-Clad pans for free...This beats them hands down.I hope this persuades you to buy one...you won't regret it.Oh, BTW...free shipping and no sales tax to boot.

Save 53% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment