Fagor Michelle B. 4-Quart Chicken Fryer with Lid

Fagor Michelle B. 4-Quart Chicken Fryer with Lid, RedAlthough a little heavy to lift since it is cast iron; however, I sincerely love this pan.It heats extremely well and evenly and allows even browning.It is extremely easy to clean, even when over-browned on the bottom just boil a little water with baking soda and it comes right off when no staining.I would like to replace my newer Calphalon pans with this type of pan since the new Calphalon pans are made in China and are paper thin, cheap quality.

My only question about the pan is how will the enamel finish hold up in the future will the enamel coating chip or break off with general use and care.

Bought for my college son, he loves it!Great quality for a great price!! Need to order one for myself now!

Buy Fagor Michelle B. 4-Quart Chicken Fryer with Lid Now



This is a solid product. I expect to have this item for a long time. I would recommend it family

Read Best Reviews of Fagor Michelle B. 4-Quart Chicken Fryer with Lid Here

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

o (◡‿◡✿)

(◕‿◕✿) (∩_∩) 。◕‿◕。

(•ิ_•ิ) (/•ิ_•ิ)/ (ΦωΦ)

(*^^*) (^⊆^) (-^〇^-)

(ノ*゜▽゜*) ヾ('▽`;)ゝ (゜▼゜*)

( ̄个 ̄)\(^▽^@)ノ("⌒∇⌒")

Want Fagor Michelle B. 4-Quart Chicken Fryer with Lid Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment