Farberware Classic 12 Covered Frying Pan

Farberware Classic 12 Covered Frying PanThis skillet is quite large and excellent quality materials. The skillet is larger than I expected to be of practical use as it is humongous! One should view this skillet in person before purchasing because it dwarfs the size of the largest burner and will rarely get any use. Consider a 11" skillet as the largest suitable skillet for practical use, even for a family of 8 or 10 people. I will still keep my new 12" skillet because I like the lid which fits fine over my 11" skillet that did not come with a cover. I believe it is a Mirro brand. I would NOT recommend this skillet because it is just TOO BIG to be of practical use for even the largest of families. Just being honest, so please look at this skillet before buying or it will just be sitting on your shelf.

Save 48% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment