Nuwave PIC - Precision Induction Cooktop with Grill

Nuwave PIC - Precision Induction Cooktop with GrillFrom Amazon this is a great deal... I got 2 cooktops and the grill for under $200.If You go to TV.. that would have been over $400... which comes with 2 sets of free cookware that cost an arm and leg to ship... It's a ripoff... Amazon I thank you so much for your great deals.



I purchased my Newave Induction Cook Top thru Amazon. The Nuwave is everything the commercials say it is. It is a fast and very precise way to cook. I use 9inch induction skillet, put a little bit of grape seed 0il in it, set the temperature to 375 degrees and in less than two minutes I'm cooking french fries. Omelets are a breeze. I use the 10.5inch induction skillet to cook the bacon. Along with the Nuwave I purchased the porcelain coated cast iron grill for cooking steaks, hamburgers and pork chops. I set the Newave on sear and all three of the meats come out beautifully cooked.The shipping was faster that stated. It is a new way for me to cook and I enjoy it.

Buy Nuwave PIC - Precision Induction Cooktop with Grill Now

Saw commercial on tv decided to try it and I love this , easy to use and fast.Temp is always regulated, the only thing I would change is the cooking surface could be a little larger.But all in all it is great and use it almost every day.. I also have the grill pan and like burgers cook thourghly in just a few min. and stay quite moist not all dried out.It's great...Thank you Nuwave.....

Read Best Reviews of Nuwave PIC - Precision Induction Cooktop with Grill Here



cooking in half the time.I love the even heat cooktop with the grill.It helps you to get your cooking job done quickly.

Food taste great cooked in a fraction of time.

Want Nuwave PIC - Precision Induction Cooktop with Grill Discount?



No splattering or burning when frying chicken.... not heavy, easy for a 72 year old to use, clean and etc....

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment