Berndes Tradition 9-1/2-Inch Skillet

Berndes Tradition 9-1/2-Inch SkilletThis is a great skillet.I was looking for a replacement for my existing Berndes 9 1/2 skillet which I have used for 13 years. Stuck with using electric hotplate (instead of my favorite, gas) for all cooking needs, but this skillet still delivers.

I recently purchased this pan thinking it would be like many others I have experienced in the past.But it wasn't.It is a heavy duty, excellent, non-sticking pan.I do all the cooking in my home and have for over 40 years of being married.My wife simply doesn't cook.So when my other non-stick surface pan "died" I went shopping.I read with great interest other reviews of the Berndes tradition and decided to give this a try.We lived in Germany for two years and most things built by German companies, sadly, far exceed most American companies for the same product.This is true for this pan.The price is a little higher than the other brand names, but the quality far exceeds your expectations.I don't think you will be disappointed.As soon as Christmas is over and I see where our budget is, I am going to order another one.

Buy Berndes Tradition 9-1/2-Inch Skillet Now

I an ready to re-order more, as my Anolon pots are starting to scratch and have damage on their surface.

Read Best Reviews of Berndes Tradition 9-1/2-Inch Skillet Here

Well beaut is a word we sometimes use in Oz when something is good and so far it's a beaut frypan. I have only used it a few times but it seems to be a premium product with good non stick properties. How it stands up to long term use only time will tell.

Want Berndes Tradition 9-1/2-Inch Skillet Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment