Lodge 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set, Black

Lodge 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set, BlackTo give a little background I had never cooked with cast iron prior to this set.I grew up with teflon, tried out the "titanium waterless cookware" (which was super expensive) and everything burned.I went back to teflon, but my last set was getting all scratched up and needed replacing so I was looking into other options.I had heard through my best friend who is a nutritionist that cast iron is the healthiest and best, but was intimidated by the maintenance.Long story short, after researching everything I decided for the price it was worth trying (half the cost of a Rachael Ray or Paula Deen teflon set).I'm so glad I did!This really is super easy to maintain, I just wipe with a towel after every use and grease slightly with crisco to restore the sheen and they look brand new!I didn't even have to wash or retreat, as they were non stick right out of the box.I liked that they cook evenly and the only other real "adjustment" I had to make to my cooking style is remembering to wear an oven mit when handling.I'm super pleased with this set and highly recommend it!

This set is currently listed for $107. I just put all these items in my cart individually and it totals $68.32. I love my lodge cast iron, but for the life of me I can't figure out why the set costs more than the pieces purchased individually. If you're interested in this set (and it's a great combo) do the math first to find out which way is cheapest.

Also, season your pans a few times before using them. I rub on a thin coat of coconut oil, put them in a 350 degree oven for an hour, then let cool. A few times of this and they are amazing to use.

Buy Lodge 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set, Black Now

I took other people's advice and seasoned it before I used it and it works wonderfully. I love how well it cooks my food and it is worth the extra TLC of seasoning it after I use it.

Read Best Reviews of Lodge 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set, Black Here

I bought this based on another review and it is everything she said. made in USA, evenly colored, and I love cooking with it on our fire pit! I am sooo glad I spent a little more money for the quality. It stacks very nicely together and the one lid fits the 2 big pans.

Want Lodge 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set, Black Discount?



I got them today and I am totally in love with them... They are super pretty but Im a major geek and things easily amuse me. Fried chicken in the dutch oven tonight... I liked to fry in a deeper pan so I dont burn myself the pan was apparently the one thing diffrent between my fried chicken and my grandmothers.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment