Norpro Pancake Pan

Norpro Nonstick Pig Pancake PanIt is the most adorable pan ever, just pour batter in let it bubble, flip it to the griddle/fry pan and voila!!! Piggy Pancakes!

It's hard to cook both sides of the pancake in the pan, but if you flip it onto another pan after cooking one side, it works great! absolutely adorable!

Buy Norpro Pancake Pan Now

You're thinking it's just a Monkey/Pig pancake pan, right?How could it change my life?Well it sure changed mine and for under 10 bucks it made a huge difference.First I got this as a joke to make some Monkey pancakes for my wife.While making them, I noticed as the pancake batter bubbled there seemed to be a pattern.I took note and noticed the pattern was numerical (I'm a math whiz so I notice these things).Well wouldn't you know I used those numbers and won the lottery!So be sure to pay attention to the small things and you could have a life changing experience too!

Read Best Reviews of Norpro Pancake Pan Here

I purchased this product for my sons first birthday which was pig themed. We did all pig food so I found this pig griddle and was very excited! I was dumb and didn't try it out before the day of the party, I figured its just a pancake pan, I know how to make a simple pan cake! Well after one pancake the bottom of the pan came off onto pancake, it is definitely not NONstick. I tried three more pancakes thinking maybe I just cooked it too long, the results got worse and I ended up having to cancel pig pan cakes as an entree. I was very disappointed and angry at how cheap this pan is made.

Want Norpro Pancake Pan Discount?

I got this to make monkey pancakes for my daughter's birthday party sleepover. They loved them.It just took a while to make 12 monkeys with one little pan.Very worth the money!!!

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment