Oster CKSTGRFM-1018 10 by 18-1/2-Inch Griddle with Warming Tray, Black

Oster CKSTGRFM-1018 10 by 18-1/2-Inch Griddle with Warming Tray, BlackI absolutely love this item, it has been used several times since purchase.It cooks everything evenly, the warming tray really keeps things warm, and there have been NO issues with sticking what-so-ever.It's wonderful.

Product is working beautifully. It heats eavenly and cooks quickly. The only problem we have had is with the warming drawer. It sticks when sliding in or out. Runners need to be made easier to slide.

Buy Oster CKSTGRFM-1018 10 by 18-1/2-Inch Griddle with Warming Tray, Black Now

The warming tray is handy (though not that big) and the grill works well as long as you pre-heat the griddle like we are supposed to.With all of the plastic though, I am not sure this product will last longer than 5 years, depending on use.For the price, it works quite well.

Read Best Reviews of Oster CKSTGRFM-1018 10 by 18-1/2-Inch Griddle with Warming Tray, Black Here

I was pleased with my purchase, but didn't use the warming tray. I have used it once so far.

I do need to get used to the temperature as I cooked the first pancakes too dark. The second

set were better. I had used a long electric skillet only as a griddle, and it lasted for many

years, so this is a new experience with this item. I am sure I will enjoy it the more I use it.

Want Oster CKSTGRFM-1018 10 by 18-1/2-Inch Griddle with Warming Tray, Black Discount?

This griddle is great. We use it all the time. I keeps the food warm in the warming tray and is easy to clean. This was an excellent purchase and I would purchase from this seller again.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment