Futura Non-Stick Flat Tava Griddle, 12-Inch For Dosa, 4.88mm with Steel Handle

Futura Non-Stick Flat Tava Griddle, 12-Inch For Dosa, 4.88mm with Steel HandleI got this to make Dosas ...and crepes...ITs thick ...weighs well...handles don't heat ...The nonstick layer does not chip off like my calphalon. I have had this one for 1 year now...Its something my mom got for me along with their regular Tava. I am glad I know where to find these for all my friends who keep asking me where I got mine.

I have not even used it for an year and all the Teflon coating is coming out.....I even dnt know where to contact the customer care

Buy Futura Non-Stick Flat Tava Griddle, 12-Inch For Dosa, 4.88mm with Steel Handle Now

Its a good size for frying Dosas. It has a thick guage and therefore is not prone to warping on high heat. The handle too does not heat up during use. However, the rear side dark grey coating faded the very first time I washed it in a dishwasher and completely disappeared after 4-5 washes in the dishwasher the rear side now has the finish of an aluminium vessel! I found the non-stick coating too very gradually disappearing after each wash in a dishwasher. I now have to give it an oil coating before frying dosas, else they stick even with oil basted on the top of the dosa.This is a good product for households in India which largely do not use dishwashers. I hope Futura addresses this issue on its non-stick pans/griddles.

Read Best Reviews of Futura Non-Stick Flat Tava Griddle, 12-Inch For Dosa, 4.88mm with Steel Handle Here

Easy to cook and clean. Also quite light. My wife likes it. Yet to try making dosa or uttapam with it.

Want Futura Non-Stick Flat Tava Griddle, 12-Inch For Dosa, 4.88mm with Steel Handle Discount?



My wife loves this Tawa. It's non-stick, and made of thick aliminum. Handle design is impressive, so it does not get hot. The handle is riveted securely to the body, no chance of it getting loose. I highly recommend it.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment