Scanpan Classic 12-1/2-Inch Glass Cover

Scanpan Classic 12-1/2-Inch Glass CoverDon't buy your scanpan without purchasing this awesome glass lid for it. I just love it, just sorry I waited so long after buying the pan to get this.

I broke my original lid so i was very happy to find that i could replace this item.I love this pot and I use it often, it is GREAT for sautéing vegetable and then combining all ingredients and cooking in the oven with the lid on!When cooking on top of the stove, the handles to the pot do not get hot so it is ok to pick up and move around.You can not do this if you place the pot in the oven, then mitts are required.

My only regret, they don't make things the way they use to, the original cover was very thick glass, very sturdy and durable product.It is nice to go more light weight, I just miss the one that I had initially, again, they don't make things they way they use to............

Buy Scanpan Classic 12-1/2-Inch Glass Cover Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment