Hamilton Beach 94302 Signature 10 Inch Skillet, Stainless Steel

Hamilton Beach 94302 Signature 10 Inch Skillet, Stainless SteelWe decided to switch from non-stick cookware to stainless steel because we didn't like using toxic non-stick coating. Additionally, our child was diagnosed with gluten sensitivities and stainless cookware is easier to clean (scratches in coating on other cookware can hide food particles). If you are not accustomed to using stainless cookware, you need to do some research! For starters, ONLY use medium to medium-high heat (never high heat). On my glass top stovetop, my gauge reads 1 through 10, and I typically use 4, 5, or 6 when cooking with stainless.

* This pan heats evenly and food cooks fast.

* Easy to elean.

* The glass lid from Hamilton Beach's 5-qt. Stainless Steel Dutch Oven fits this pan perfectly (I bought them together in a store).

* I always use metal utensils with my stainless pots & pans. No scratches.

* Bottom of this pan reads dishwasher, gas, and electric safe.

* Made for Hamilton Beach by Kitchen Collection. Made in China.

* I love the flared edge (curved) so I can pour a meal out onto plates or serving dish easily.

* Comfortable handle doesn't get hot.

Burns every thing...

Not worth it -cheap and light weight

Not worth it -cheap and light weight

Not worth it -cheap and light weight

Buy Hamilton Beach 94302 Signature 10 Inch Skillet, Stainless Steel Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment