T-fal A8070962 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 13.5-Inch Giant Family Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookwa

T-fal A8070962 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 13.5-Inch Giant Family Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware, BlackSeriously, these are the best LARGE non-stick pans. The red dot lets you know when it is hot enough to cook. Remember, overheating makes any non-stick pan lose the non-stick quality, use the dot! The extra handle is needed because these are family size, but with it they are easy to lift. I just bought three more, the one I found in my local store three years ago finally got overheated (my wife) cooking sausages. Why three? I am afraid they will stop making them in a couple of years when I ruin the next one.



My family haqs been using Tfal for over 30 yrs, my got my mother one for mothersday in Germany back then. I love this one, just wish I could find a lid, so that I could do ALL my cooking in it. Truly non stick, makes perfect eggs pancakes steaks etc

Buy T-fal A8070962 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 13.5-Inch Giant Family Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookwa Now

I ordered this because I was having company and we were having salmon steaks and I needed a pan big enough for eight med. steaks and my 9 and 10 inch pans would not work.This one sure did.And the T-Fal line has always been a favorite of mine.It even looks nice hanging up on my pot rack.Great pan at a great price!!!

Read Best Reviews of T-fal A8070962 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 13.5-Inch Giant Family Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookwa Here

A decent nonstick pan. Been using it for about 5 months and have a couple of tiny marks where the coating flaked off after I way over-heated the pans, other than that it has worked great.

The size of the pan is absolutely awesome for stir fry and/or cooking large quantities. 13.5" gives you roughly double the square area as 10-inch pan (143 square inches vs. 78). The pan and handles have are also solid and have been very durable.

Want T-fal A8070962 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 13.5-Inch Giant Family Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookwa Discount?

I only use T-fal cooking ware it's the top of the line for non stick pans also t-fal will far out last most non stick surfaces hands down

0 comments:

Post a Comment