Scanpan CTX Sauté Pan with Lid

Scanpan CTX 11-Inch Covered Saute PanBought this pan for my girlfriend for Christmas to replace an older Calphalon that was starting to chip.We use this pan almost daily and after 6 months, there are zero signs of wear.We do take care of it by not putting in dishwasher, not using metal utensils, letting the pan cool completely before washing, etc.I'm sure that metal utensils would be fine, but I don't see the point in risking it if you don't have to.

I wish these weren't so expensive, because I want a whole set now!I see this pan lasting many, many years so I'll probably get that whole set eventually, adding a new pan a year.

This is the nicest pan I've ever owned, hands down. I like to cook anyway, that's why I was moved to spend $300 on a single pan. But this pan makes me like to cook even more. It's cooks so evenly, it's like the vegetables brown themselves, perfectly, without any effort or input from me; I barely have to watch the pan. And it's big enough that I can cook a whole one-dish meal in it (which was my goal when I purchased it). I plan meals around being able to use this pan.

Buy Scanpan CTX Sauté Pan with Lid Now

This pan is excellent. I have cooked several items in the pan and it does not stick. The food cooks evenly and food cleans very easily from the pan. I am sure that I will be purchasing more of this product. I love the fact that it can be used on stove top or in the oven.

Read Best Reviews of Scanpan CTX Sauté Pan with Lid Here

I have had this pan for 6 months & use it nearly everyday.I chose it to get away from traditional non-stick pans & have owned the likes of calphalon, kitchen aid, le crueset brand (to name a few) non-stick pans.I treatall my non-stick pans including the Scan Pan the same:I never use metal utensils, put them in the dishwasher, or scald them.I use oil/butter to be certain not to scald the pan.If you are not willing to treat you pan this way, then non-stick is simply not the choice for you.

I love the Scan Pan--the surface is exceptional & heats evenly on the stove top or in the oven.I like it so much I could an 8 inch for eggs.

Want Scanpan CTX Sauté Pan with Lid Discount?



I've only used this pan a few times, but I noticed the difference immediately.

Unfortunately, I'm cooking on a glass-top electric but I noticed right away

that the pan had no hot-spots.It remains to be seen how long the non-stick

surface will perform and if the pan will warp.Stay tuned, but initially, I'm

really impressed.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment