T-fal Performance Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Fry / Saute Pan, Silver

T-fal C8390564 Performance Stainless Steel Copper Bottom 10.5-Inch Fry / Saute Pan, SilverI ordered this skillet because meats don't brown well in our nonstick skillet. After years of using nonstick, I had to relearn what my mother taught me--preheat dry on medium high heat until droplets of water "dance" in the pan when tossed from fingertips, then add 1 tablespoon oil and coat the bottom of the pan. Add food before oil gets smoking hot. To avoid sticking, do not try to turn food until cooked halfway through.

The heavy copper bottom distributes heat evenly, allowing even cooking. Sticking is minimal, even with delicate foods like tilapia and eggs.

Best of all, deglazing this pan produces a nice sauce to serve over the meat, not the watery broth I used to get with the nonstick skillet.

Two weeks into using this skillet, I don't know how I managed without it.

I love this pan!Nothing sticks.I just spray it with cooking spray and can fry eggs without them sticking to the pan.Fried eggplant and everything browned perfectly!I recommend this pan to anyone who seriously loves to cook!!Cleanup is a breeze too.Price is just right.

Buy T-fal Performance Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Fry / Saute Pan, Silver Now

for the prices that Tfal offers, it is simply one of the best brands to buy if you cannot afford the unbelievable expensive calphalon, cuisinart etc...

for a 1/3 of the price you will an excellent pan that heats up quickly, distributes heat evenly and cleans like a CHARM!

this is the first stainless steel pan that I have owned and so far it's been amazing.

For those people complaining about sticking... it's stainless steel folks you need to know how to adjust the heat correctly for food not to stick

There are certain tips and tricks that chefs in restaurants use to prevent sticking on stainless steel cookware one of them was by none other than Alton Brown in his Good Eats show where he was pan searing a fish fillet.

His trick was to put some form of fat in the pan first (oil, butter etc...) and as soon as the fish hits the HEATED pan,move it by shaking the pan back and forth for like 30 seconds and that will prevent the fish from sticking to the pan until it forms a nice crust on its outside

This is not the best stainless steel pan you can ever buy, but for under 30$ it surpasses many others than cost more than twice as much. Tfal is still one of my favorite brands to use. Most of my kitchen ware consists of Tfal pots and pans and I have been very happy with them.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal Performance Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Fry / Saute Pan, Silver Here



This was part of my first foray into stainless steel cookware, and there's no going back!

I have used non-stick for many years and I've smelled the terrible smell of teflon burning. I don't like the idea of chemicals leeching into my food and Stainless, Copper, or Aluminum pots and pans allow you to cook at much higher temperatures than what is safe with non-stick. This means you can do what chefs have always told us to do -put cold oil on a hot pan (and not the other way around) :)

Higher temperature cooking (as well as not worrying about scraping off teflon coating) has allowed me to cook differently than I did before. I have had a lot of fun pan-frying meat until it's nice and crispy without worrying about consequences. Although this pan is technically too small for a lot of stir fry, it also enables you to do quick, hot methods to prepare food.

The problem I've had with other stainless steel cookware is their neglect toward ergonomics. I'm not sure why companies would design thin, crampy handles, but T-Fal has done us all a favor and made something completely comfy.

In terms of staining, my pan does not look like it did originally, but I'm sure with some Barkeep's Friend I can get it back to normal. But hey, I use my cookware to cook, not as a set-piece!

For the price, you cannot do better than this pan. I would recommend it to anyone, and I hope T-Fal enjoys success and produces more in this line of products.

Want T-fal Performance Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Fry / Saute Pan, Silver Discount?

This pan cooks very well even with low or medium heat and with no sticking! The pan spreads heat very evenly because there is a solid copper disk about 1/4 " thick encapsulated with stainless steel in the bottom. It's heavy but the handle is very comfortable to hold and it stays cool. It is tubular stainless steel and is very securly welded to the pan itself. This pan just seems much more expensive and well made than the price would indicate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment