T-fal Simply Delicioso Hard Enamel Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Paella Pan Cookware, 14-Inch

T-fal Simply Delicioso C1076564 Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Hard Enamel 14-Inch Paella Pan Cookware, RedI first Got the Tamale Steamer then the "Simply delicioso" Cook Book and now this Paella Pan. These are the Pots and Pans that nothing sticks to them, Really, and they Wipe off Clean, exactly as they claim. I got so many Pots and Pans in all colors even "Green"...well, they are all in my Garage now, I have redecorated my Kitchen with Ingrid Hoffmann's Cookware (I'm so glad I found you!) A Pan you don't have to Seasoned like most Traditional Paella Pans and it has the Thermo-Spot Design in the Center that changes to Solid Red when Optimal Temperature is reached

This Pan is well made, I have an Electric Glass Top Range and it works Great and also for Gas Burner Stovetops and any kind of Stove. Besides making Paella I like to make my favorite "Fideua" which is similar to Paella but instead of rice you cook with "Fideos" very thin Pasta like Noodles and I make it with Shrimp the Traditional way is using Clams and Mussels. There are so many more things you can make in this Great Big Pan, like, Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs, Ham Steak, Burgers...the List is Long! It is so easy to clean, I wash it by hand. All these Non-Stick Pieces are the Best and not that expensive...I Love Them!Check Pictures Posted of making "Fideua" Thank You

Most of my pots and pans are All-clad, which I love. However my All-clad non-stick pan is on its last legs but it is hard to throw out a pan that cost over $100. So when America's Test Kitchen recommended the T-Fal Professional Total Nonstick 12-1/2-Inch Saute Pan, I ran out and got one. It worked great. So when I saw this Paella Pan with the same non-stick surface and red heat button, I picked it up. So far it works the same as the one recommended by America's Test Kitchen. I love the size for those big family meals. The question with all non-stick pans is: how long will it last? But so far, so good.

Buy T-fal Simply Delicioso Hard Enamel Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Paella Pan Cookware, 14-Inch Now



This is a fabulous, non-stick pan.I made carnitas in it and they came out perfect!! Nothing stuck and it was easy clean up!!I highly recommend it!This T-Fal product is the best!!I. Paella Pan 14"

Read Best Reviews of T-fal Simply Delicioso Hard Enamel Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Paella Pan Cookware, 14-Inch Here

I originally bought this for paella and was able to serve 6 with the amount I was able to cook in this pan.But, it's found new uses as well that make it one of my favorites in the kitchen.Perhaps best of all, is that I can use it all summer long to stir-fry all those veggies from our farmshare!It's large and can handle a huge amount of veggies.Cooking heat is even and clean up is a snap.It hangs on my kitchen wall and is beautiful as well!Very pleased with hit.Bought a second one as a gift for my daughter-in-law!

Want T-fal Simply Delicioso Hard Enamel Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Paella Pan Cookware, 14-Inch Discount?

My daughter was so pleased with the paella pan she received as a gift.It is so well made and was just what she was looking for.I do, however, wish there would have been a lid for the pan.Regardless, she loved it and has produced many good meals since she received it.

Save 43% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment