Calphalon 10-in. Commercial Hard-Anodized Omelette Pan.

Calphalon 10-in. Commercial Hard-Anodized Omelette Pan.This pan is everything advertised.It is as non-stick as you can get without the dangerous coatings.My chef friend recommended that after cleanup and drying I coat the pan with oil.I use olive oil each time and the pan is becoming more non-stick with each use.You will have to change your cooking techniques:pre-heat the pan with no oils in it; don't soak for hours in soapy water (just a few minutes and it cleans up fine), use MUCH lower temperatures to cook beautifully and successfully. The pan is not too heavy and you can buy a glass lid for it from Amazon.Of course, Amazon was once again great to deal with and my order arrived quickly.This pan is worth every penny and I will be filling my kitchen with other sizes of the same type and company.

When I ordered this to replace a non-stick skillet I had left on high for 10 minutes or so, I thought it might have been non-stick.First use proved it had to be greased first.I began using half oil and half butter.Worked fine.After cooking a nice rib-eye, I scraped the bottom to make a fond, adding a bit more butter and oil, turning the heat up and adding some chicken broth.Poured the sauce on the steak and it proved to be superb.I have other non-stick skillets, but this will be used for steaks (and "omelettes").

Buy Calphalon 10-in. Commercial Hard-Anodized Omelette Pan. Now



Calphalon's Hard-Anodized line is the best.They heat evenly, are easy to clean, and are still not too heavy.I'll buy nothing else.

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon 10-in. Commercial Hard-Anodized Omelette Pan. Here



I would buy any Calphalon commercial pan. Longest lasting cookware I've ever owned I use this pan and the Everyday pan ... every day!

Want Calphalon 10-in. Commercial Hard-Anodized Omelette Pan. Discount?



This pan has all the downsides of cast iron, without the perks... Except its a little lighter than a cast iron skillet.I hate cleaning it with a burning passion:p what an expensive headache!

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment