CucinaPro Classic Non-stick Electric Skillet, 1653

CucinaPro 1653 Stainless Steel Electric Skillet 12 Inch - Non-Stick InteriorThis fry pan is by far the best i have ever owned. Solid construction, even heating and the quality is second to none. A bit pricey but i guess you get what you pay for. If i could i would give this product a 10. A must by for people who like cooking with an electric skillet. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Love this skillet.Stainless steel exterior is of high quality and the non-stick finish is also of high quality.Love that it is so light-weight compared to my old rival skillet.It cooks evenly and temps are accurate.Looks nice on the counter.Well worth the price!I even ordered my daughter-in-law one a few days after I received this one...great skillet!

Buy CucinaPro Classic Non-stick Electric Skillet, 1653 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment