Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan

Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-Inch Nonstick Omelet PanGreat product Le Creuset. We own several other sets and this was not disappointing. Perfect weight distribution, beautiful finish and a perfect size for individual omelets.

The item arrived fast, well packaged, undamaged.

I would recommend this item. It isn't cheap but the quality and the fact that it will last for a very long time will make up the difference between this, and a less expensive pan.

I fell in love with LeCreuset cast iron pots, so when I wanted to replace my stainless set, I looked into LeCreuset tri-ply. I cook every day, and I have been very very pleased with my tri-ply set. Comfortable handles, easy-pour edges, and of course, even heating from heavy-duty high-quality pots and pans. At the time we bought the new set, we also ordered a non-stick pan because we go through omelet pans every couple years. Most recently, we bought Calphalon non-stick. BUT, the new LeCreuset are far superior to any we've ever had, plus, a 10-year warranty on the non-stick coating is very generous. This surface is the smoothest I've every used. It feels oiled, even when spotlessly clean. After loving our small omelet pan, we bought this larger one for scrambled eggs, sauteed veggies, and grilled sandwiches. We use it almost daily. Although the material says dishwasher safe, I prefer tohand-wash it, and it cleans up with just a wipe with a sponge. We use one or both of our LeCreuset non-stick pans almost every day, and they are terrific pans. I recommend them without reservation.

Buy Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan Now

The omelet pan works really well. Easy to get the right shape and thickness. The non-stick surface worked and the clean-up was easy.

Read Best Reviews of Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan Here



I don't have this exact one. Mines much older. It has close to a 100,000 miles on it, used almost daily, put in in the dishwasher regularly, and not a chip on it. No nasty Teflon either.

Want Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan Discount?

I needed a new pan for my induction cook top and this one worked well.I liked that it was lightweight as well.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment