Lodge Logic LSRG3 Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch

Lodge Logic LSRG3 Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inchOver the years, I have bought several "non-stick" griddles, but those coatings always turn gummy, flake off, and don't clean well. Finally, I came to my senses and realized cast iron doesn't flake, is truly non-stick, cleans with hot water, and if it turns gummy, a little re-seasoning always fixes the problem. I love cast iron; love the shiny black non-stick surface that develops over time. Food always tastes great on iron, also. But I had never had a piece of pre-seasoned cast iron, so I was a bit skeptical about skipping the seasoning routine. The griddle got a good hot-water-only rub down out of the box, a generous coating of oil, and set on the stove to preheat for pancakes. The first one stuck just a little, but that was a temperature problem. All the rest of the pancakes were perfect no sticking at all! And they were actually fluffier and had a crispier crust than usual, while the insides were oh-so-tender. Best pancakes ever!If this griddle cooks this well straight out of the box, I can't wait till it develops that beautiful shiny black patina!

Don't wait as long as I did: order this griddle soon! You really can use it immediately, and like all good cast iron, with proper care, it will last a lifetime!

Great little grill for just two people! I grill burgers, vegies and more on this. I was going to get the larger size but decided this would be perfect for what I needed. It isn't too hard to clean up as long as you don't leave the food or grease on it for too long. Just wash it with water and a stiff brush and then dry and season. It will last you a lifetime and more with proper care!

Buy Lodge Logic LSRG3 Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch Now

I bought this product for the grill specifically since i live in an apartment and cannot have a BBQ at my place the griddle was just bonus.I've used it a few times and I love how it cooks.And cleaning it was much easier than I expected it to be.Already told my sister to go out and buy one.

Read Best Reviews of Lodge Logic LSRG3 Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch Here



Works as well as my cast iron pan but doesn't have sides so it is easier to get under foods to flip them.More useable space to cook on.

Want Lodge Logic LSRG3 Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch Discount?



I have lots of cast iron, mostly Lodge.

I was contemplating getting the wider Lodge grill Lodge Logic LPG13 Pro 20-by-10-7/16-Inch Cast-Iron Grill/Griddle (the one that's good for straddling two burners -that one measures 20" by 10.5"), but decided on just the single one (10.5" by 10.5"). I use the smooth side for pancakes and crepes, and recently started using the grill side for steaks and chicken.

I used to use my skillet for steaks (a la Alton Brown), but I just love the grill marks. Especially since the grill of this Lodge piece goes diagonally, I put my steaks (and chickens and pork chops) at a straight 90 degree angle. While I normally cook my steaks by letting it sit there for about a minute (on high, of course), with this grill, I've gone to moving/rotating the steak another 90 degrees. It gives it that great criss-cross pattern (hey, part of good tasting food is good looking food).

With my steak sizes, I can only cook 1 steak at a time. Not really a problem since it takes me only two minutes or so per steak (rare to medium rare).

If you want a bigger area that straddles two burners, get that version instead (and, at the time of this writing, the other one which is twice the size is only a scant few dollars more; great value!). For me, this is perfect. Basically, choose your weapon. :)

Save 19% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment