Magnalite Classic Cast-Aluminum 14-Quart Covered Stockpot

Magnalite Classic Cast-Aluminum 14-Quart Covered StockpotI live in Louisiana and I purchased this Magalite Pot just to make seafood gumbo in.I was tired of the roux sticking to the bottom of my old thin pot.The Magnalite pot is excellent for cooking gumbo.Nothing sticks and I would recommend it to everyone.

Thank You.

Betty

Have had magnalite for about 20 years.I also own all types of All Clad stainless.For some reason, when it comes to cooking big pots of stews, chicken and dumplings, and chili, I always get out the 14 quart magnalite.I hope they have not changed the quality as the over review states. The roaster is also fantastic.I could never fry eggs or chicken in the fry pans however, they seem to want to stick.I always had very good luck with receipes that have a good amount of liquid called for and will always use them for fudge because the bottom is heavy, and roasters because the roast comes out super.I have to have my magnalite lined up by my all clad!!!!

Buy Magnalite Classic Cast-Aluminum 14-Quart Covered Stockpot Now



I grew up in a house where we made homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs in a 40 year-old Magnalite stock pot. This one is just as good as the original. In some aspects it's even better. The surface is easier to clean. The lid is sloped more so you can percolate better without the lid "chatter".

If you haven't cooked with cast aluminum pots, you don't know what you're missing. Meals like meatballs, stews, and soup will cook perfectly at low to medium temps in this pot. The lid on this one also comes with a plastic handle, something I wish our old Magnalite stock pot had.

Our traditional meatball recipe wound up flawless. Although it may seem like prices here are a little high for a "stock pot", they're quite low for the quality of even cooking temps and consistency you get from them.

Read Best Reviews of Magnalite Classic Cast-Aluminum 14-Quart Covered Stockpot Here

I promise...I do not work for now; nor, have I ever worked for Magnalite; but, I did stay at a Holiday Inn once when I was in high school! Seriously, Magnalite is magnificent & a dream to cook with no matter your level of culinary skills!As a matter of fact, someone just learning to cook should learn on Magnalite because of its simplicity and awesome metal& handle quality that allows even the newest kitchen queens (and kings) look like they're not new to the kitchen or excellent purchaser of these kitchen "must haves!"You can't help but be proud of yourself.

The sizes are perfect for growing families, empty-nesters and singles alike!My turduckens, roasts, gumbos etc. fit into a piece of magnalite no matter the size or height needed. Magnalite products maintain a constant temperature allowing your food to cook evenly and thoroughly (or to your desired shade of red, pink or well-done.)Treat yourself to what will surely become an heirloom for your child, children, grandchildren, family members and/or friends.A single piece of Magnalite given as a moving-in, wedding or birthday gift and the like not only shows that you have great taste; but, that they are special to you.

I have a few special pieces of Magnalite that were given to me by my grandmother,my mother and wedding gifts that range from brand new to AT LEAST 50 years old and they still look brand new.I had the good fortune this past year (2011) to receive my own new 13 piece set plus, 8 additional roasters, skillets & small pots from Hannah Claus & Santa Claus.He bought them for me through Amazon this past holiday season!I must have been very good!Working with Amazon is a breeze and free freight is available on a lot of goods especially during holidays.

There is nothing like a well-seasoned piece of Magnalite.I am a Cajun and someone who is always browning, reducing, or cooking something several times a day or week.You cannot ask for a better surface to make the perfect brown gravy, roux (for gumbo's & thickening agent), white gravy, soups, roast and so forth.

My collection or war chest of kitchen products has at least one piece of every size & style made by Magnalite. In addition to those I have several pieces of various sizes & heights just in case I ever need them.A woman or man can never have too many pots and/or skillets! (Note: I use all of them for special events during the holidays or any special occasion such as an after party for an art opening.) The weight is perfect and the handles sturdy.I have never had a handle break or a stain that would not come out.TIP:If your Magnalite ever becomes discolored on the inside simply cook a spaghetti or something with a tomato sauce as a base/acidic based food and it will make your pot/skillet looking like the day you bought it.In closing, my Magnalite products guarantee that no matter what I prepare in them...it will be cooked to perfection and melt-in-your-mouth delicious.It's as though my family is with me at every meal!The gift that keeps on feeding and giving!

Want Magnalite Classic Cast-Aluminum 14-Quart Covered Stockpot Discount?



Very Happy with the product and service.

Just what I wanted, Sure we would always like to get things for less, but it was a fair price.

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment