Nordic Ware Leakproof Springform Pan, 10 Cup, 9 Inch

Nordic Ware Leakproof Springform Pan, 10 Cup, 9 InchI own a retail bakery and after a couple of our springform pans got dented up trying to fit the ring on the base, I decided to try another brand. I picked up one of these to try and it's the best springform pan we've ever used. Very easy to put together (saves time in a busy bakery). So we decided to replace all our existing springforms with these. Great product.



I have used many other springform pans and the all evenutally leak. This one is the best I have used it many many times and it is just wonderful. If you like to make cheesecakes this is the one for you. I highly recommened this one to all.

Connie

Buy Nordic Ware Leakproof Springform Pan, 10 Cup, 9 Inch Now



I'M SORRY I DIDN'T PURCHASE THIS YEARS AGO.DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CHEESECAKE LEAKING OUT FROM BOTTOM OF PAN, EVEN THOUGH I WRAPPED WITH FOIL.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A GREAT PAN WITH A GREAT PRICE.

Read Best Reviews of Nordic Ware Leakproof Springform Pan, 10 Cup, 9 Inch Here

For all intents and purposes, this springform pan does the job. However, after some usage , the non-stick coating on the inside begins to flake off. So, if you like non-stick chemicals in your cheesecake, by all means buy it. I prefer the Kaiser.

Want Nordic Ware Leakproof Springform Pan, 10 Cup, 9 Inch Discount?

I've never owned a spring form pan, so my decision to purchase this item was based on the good reviews. Since it was my first pan, I didn't want to buy something very expensive (in case my interest in baking fizzled out), but I also didn't want something that was cheap and was going to have to be replaced quickly. The non-stick coating (along with a bit of cooking spray) worked perfectly for the basic cake mix I made. The pan is raised, so there are no edges for the cake to get caught on when sliding it off. The form cools relatively quickly and cleans easily. After a few uses, though, I did notice a bit of rust on the latch. It's not enough to be alarmed over nor does it come in contact with anything that's being baked in the pan. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and would recomend this product to anyone.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment