Mauviel M'Heritage M150B 6526.22 8.6 Inch Round Frying Pan

Mauviel M'Heritage M150B 6526.22 8.6 Inch Round Frying PanBeautiful, impeccable quality. A perfect size for a good fried steak (or anything) or a spanish omelette, which is what I use it for most of the time. If you live alone, this is your perfect frying pan for quick, single serving foods.



Sometimes I just have to cook on medium heat.When I do, I reach for a pan with a high copper content.I finally decided to turn the copper content all the way up to "11." So I bought a Mauviel M'Heritage M150B 8.6" Round Frying pan.

The Mauviel M'Heritage M150B 8.6" Round Frying pan works great for a little light duty cooking.These pans are a decent compromise in that they are copper pans that have a thin stainless steel liner. Stainless steel and copper have wildly different reactions to salts and acids, so you'll want to watch what you are doing. Just read the directions that come with the pans and it'll last forever.

Buy Mauviel M'Heritage M150B 6526.22 8.6 Inch Round Frying Pan Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment