Scanpan Classic 12-Inch Covered Saute Pan

Scanpan Classic 12-Inch Covered Saute PanI just used my new Scanpan 12" saute pan for the first time. I love it! Very even heating, perfectly non-stick surface, works beautifully at high temperatures. I've been disappointed in Calphalon's non-stick surface, which doesn't hold up well at all. I have a small Scanpan griddle and it has done well for a year now, so I'm hoping this saute pan holds up, too. The pan is quite heavy, especially when filled with whatever you're cooking, so I recommend getting one with the helper handle.



I simply don't like cooking with a pan if it isn't Scanpan anymore.No hot spots!No stick.Dishwasher safe.Need I say more.

Buy Scanpan Classic 12-Inch Covered Saute Pan Now



Money well spent! This pan is heavy, but nothing ever sticks and clean up is a breeze. I love it and I will buy more Scanpan products.

Read Best Reviews of Scanpan Classic 12-Inch Covered Saute Pan Here

I bought my Scanpan set 10 years ago.I love it when it's new.It cooks evenly and it's truly non-stick.My issue is that after about three years of normal cooking, the ceramic coating starts to bubble and flake off.I now have to send this back to them on my dime for replacement.To me, a lifetime guarantee means I shouldn't have to keep doing this.

I have recently replaced my entire set of cookware with another non-stick set.I bought a few pieces of the other non-stick three years ago at the same time I sent several Scanpan pieces in for warranty replacement (again).The other/new set of cookware is going strong and is not in need of replacement.My scanpan is now a very expensive, though nice, set of camping cookware.

For the record, I hand wash my cookware, I don't use non-stick sprays, I only use nylon/plastic or bamboo utensils, and I never use high heat.The long-term performance of this cookware is unacceptable.

Want Scanpan Classic 12-Inch Covered Saute Pan Discount?

I learned from TV news that the traditional non-stick Teflon coating cookware can break down under heat or scratch off and cause cancer. Therefore, I have not been using them at all. I had changed to all stainless steel cookware last year. However, the food stick and can got darken easily (also cancer causing) and I have to use a lot of oil for cooking. I bought a few of this Scanpan fry pan about 3 months ago and I am happy with them. Last month, I bought the Healthy Legend Ceramic Coating fry pan and soup pot and tried it for 2 weeks. The Healthy Legend cookware seems to be even better made and the ceramic coating is even better. The Healthy Legend had a German made ceramic coating call Weilburger Greblon. Compare to the Scanpan's ceramic titanium coating, they are about the same for cooking, cleaning, durability. The Healthy Legend's coating is gray color. It is no problem to me but it is not traditional black color. The color didn't change during my use. I think you can do no wrong using either brand. However, I am not sure if titanium have small health issue. However, if I don't try to scratch the coating off, it should be pretty good. The coating for both are much more resistance to scratch off than Teflon. I found on the Internet the following information (Effects of overexposure to titanium powder: Dust inhalation may cause tightness and pain in chest, coughing, and difficulty in breathing. Contact with skin or eyes may cause irritation. Routes of entry: Inhalation, skin contact, eye contact.

Carcinogenicity: The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has listed titanium dioxide within Group 3 (The agent is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans.)

Read more:

For now, I have total 3 Scanpans and 3 Healthy Legend ceramic coating cookwares. The Healthy Legend seems to be slightly better and cheaper. I will give you updates after a few more months.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment