George Foreman GRP72CTTS G-Broil Grill Supreme Electric Nonstick Countertop Grill with Digital Time

George Foreman GRP72CTTS G-Broil Grill Supreme Electric Nonstick Countertop Grill with Digital Timer, SilverI grilled salmon fillets last night per instructions on my George Foreman Grill Supreme.They turned out just the way I wanted them.This is a great grill for a couple that would rather have a home cooked meal after work vs going out to eat. The clean up is a snap. George Foreman GRP72CTTS G-Broil Grill Supreme Electric Nonstick Countertop Grill with Digital Timer, Silver



I gave this to my son-in-law for Christmas last year and he and my daughter absolutely loved it. So, I just bought one for myself. Ordered this past Sunday and received this Tuesday without paying for one day shipping! Cooked a ribeye last night and it turned out perfect. I followed the cooking instructions included for medium rare, 5 minutes, and it was superb. Clean up is a breeze. The digital timer is a great feature. I recommend this for one or two people.

Buy George Foreman GRP72CTTS G-Broil Grill Supreme Electric Nonstick Countertop Grill with Digital Time Now



I really love my new grill!It's so very easy to clean.Everything about it shouts "user friendly".From the removable plates to the tilted bottom so it will drain to the front, to the locking feature so you can stand it up forstorage.Ihaven't found a single thing I dis-like about this product.

Read Best Reviews of George Foreman GRP72CTTS G-Broil Grill Supreme Electric Nonstick Countertop Grill with Digital Time Here



I bought this grill for someone who forgets to turn off burners. When the set time is up it automatically turns off. It's also much easier to clean with the removable plates. They really like using it. I would recommend this grill for anyone, but especially for people with memory problems. I may buy one for myself, but my George Forman grill is still going strong after several years.

Want George Foreman GRP72CTTS G-Broil Grill Supreme Electric Nonstick Countertop Grill with Digital Time Discount?

Just replaced my old George with this new one. It is smaller than my old one, but a better size for two people.The removable heating plates are the best of the improvements. They snap off easily and can be soaked in the sink. This eliminates alot of wear and tear when cleaning the non-stick surfaces. The timer function is nice too, but the beeper pitch is so high only dogs can hear it. Maybe I need a hearing aid. The other handy feature is that it folds up and stores against the counter wall, leaving more available counter space. As for the cooking, It works just like the old one.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment