Presto 06620 11-Inch Electric Skillet

Presto 06620 11-Inch Electric SkilletI've been using this pan on a daily basis for about two weeks now and I can say it has met all my demands of it. Eggs and bacon are cooked to perfection without burning either. It heats up quickly, and low temperature works for most foods. I like the fact that the heat is contained in the pan and doesn't heat up the room like gas or electric stove top burners do. The lid is deep enough to allow you to cook a small chicken or roast. The last test I wanted to do was fry pancakes as one reviewer said it wouldn't get hot enough to do it. Well, I was amazed at how well it did fry pancakes. Using thin batter was better than thick, but it fried either one to a golden brown. As far as I'm concerned this is a top quality product and will do anything you require of it. The temperature control is in degrees instead of warm medium and high as some of the others I've looked at. That feature came in handy with the pancakes as the instructions were to preheat to 375 degrees. Well, that's what I did and it was perfect. Cleanup is a breeze because of the non-stick surface, and the entire pan can be immersed in water with no harm or danger. I can't imagine what else I would want it to do. I would highly recommend this product and will buy it again if it fails after a reasonable amount of time.

Update, October 2008. After two months of non stop use, some of the non-stick surface is starting to bubble. Read the warnings carefully, it tells you to not let it soak in water. I didn't let it soak, but I let food stand in it sometimes overnight. I've stopped doing that, and there is no more deterioration of the surface. I will still rate it highly, and be more careful in the future. I guess I just didn't think a non-stick surface could be harmed by food sitting on it over night.Live and learn I guess.

Update. December 2008. Well last week I scraped off the rest of the "non-stick" coating. I was worried that if I didn't I would be eating it. It started coming off in large pieces a few weeks ago. So, the coating is not very good. I have several non-stick pans and pots that are many years old but still have the non-stick surface intact. Still, the electric skillet works good, but you have to use oil or spray when cooking or it will stick to the pan. Beware, the non-stick stuff they use is NOT what you are used to seeing in a pan. Still use it almost daily though:)



A nifty little electric skillet that fries, braises and bakes! I bought mine for fish fries but use it for much more, especially during the heat of summer since it doesn't heat up the kitchen like a conventional stove does. A great bargain for the price and lasts forever. Makes a great housewarming or shower gift too!

Buy Presto 06620 11-Inch Electric Skillet Now



Perfect for breakfast and small dinners.

Cleans easy ,quickly heats.

Fits in small spaces.

Ideal for students and RV's

I use it everyday ,best buy for your money.

Read Best Reviews of Presto 06620 11-Inch Electric Skillet Here

I think this is my 3rd or 4th of this little 11 inch Presto electric skillet.They don't wear out.I keep giving them away, trying new cookware.My space is too small to accommodate more than one cooking appliance like this.

This version of the Presto skillet is a little different from previous ones.Mostly cosmetic.It works great, fits nicely in my small space, is very easy to clean.The nonstick doesn't come off.It's light weight.It heats fast and cooks evenly.Not much splatters on the heating plug, which goes below the handle for some protection.Of course, the whole pan is submersible once the heating plug is removed.

Want Presto 06620 11-Inch Electric Skillet Discount?



I was looking for a smaller electric skillet. This one fits the bill.Easy to clean.I use it weekly to cook all kinds of things from eggs to chicken to fish.Great for small meals.

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment