Rachael Ray Stainless Steel II 6-Quart Covered Chef Pan with Helper Handle, Orange

Rachael Ray Stainless Steel II 6-Quart Covered Chef Pan with Helper Handle, Orangeawesome for the induction cook top! Like a slow cooker. Rachael Ray is the best! Love her show and food ideas!

I had bought the set that this matches but it did not come with this pan so I decided that I would pick this one up separately and after looking everywhere locally found that I could buy it here competitively priced.

I love this set but as anyone that has ever cooked with stainless steel will tell you; it's not the same as cooking on something non stick and requires more attention to heat etc…

I love the handles; they have a silicone or similar material covering the stainless handle and are angled in a way that makes pouring much more comfortable than most department store pots and pans. The clear lids are great and have similar handles so you can see what your cooking and not burn your fingers when removing the lids.

Buy Rachael Ray Stainless Steel II 6-Quart Covered Chef Pan with Helper Handle, Orange Now

This was an addition to my set that I already have and it works perfect.I needed another pan, but a bit bigger.Love the Rachael Ray SS pans.

Read Best Reviews of Rachael Ray Stainless Steel II 6-Quart Covered Chef Pan with Helper Handle, Orange Here

Rachael Ray Stainless Steel 6-Quart covered chef pan is a Great pan for cooking almost everything! So versatile everyone should have one!

Want Rachael Ray Stainless Steel II 6-Quart Covered Chef Pan with Helper Handle, Orange Discount?



This was a gift to my sister and her husband.They love it.I was happy to find a quality product for this gift.

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment