Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-Quart Saute Pan

Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-Quart Saute PanI usually work with a 5 qt saute pan for the workhorse nonstick pan in my kitchen, and I don't usually spend a lot of money on them figuring that they aren't really going to last too long anyway.The last one I got was about twenty bucks from Costco and it did ok.When it finally died, I went looking for a new one.I found this on sale someplace and remembered that America's Test Kitchen liked the Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-Inch Covered Omelette Pan, and figured it was worth a shot since it was from the same line.It was more money than I'm used to spending for this item, but I got a nice deal on it, so I went for it.I have been very happy with it.I love the big 5 qt size as I can make just about anything in it.

I love the helper loop as that makes it much easier to move the pan when it's full of food.Also, the handle, helper loop, and lid handle all have some silicone on them, so you can handle the pan even when it's hot.The handles do get warm, but I don't usually need to get pot holders.

The other thing I love is that this pan can go into the oven to 400 degrees.My only wish is that it could go all the way to 500 degrees.(I recently noticed that another pan from Calphalon can do that: Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick 12-Inch Covered Omelette Pan, which I got for my son.But I really like the size and shape of the 5 qt saute and they don't do the Unison Slide in that pan at least, not yet.If they do, I will get one!)

It's heavier than my prior (cheaper) pan, but not too hard to handle.

It cooks nicely...everything I've made in it has been good, and I use this pan several times a week (I've had it for about a year now).It shows no sign of wear at this point but I do take care of it: no dishwasher, no metal utensils, etc.

This pan came with a 10 year warranty, I believe, and the Unison Slide I got for my son came with a lifetime warranty.



This is a great all around pan if you are looking for something larger than a fry pan.Great for larger meals.Not as heavy as regular calphalon which makes it easier to move around.

Buy Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-Quart Saute Pan Now

We were given this as a wedding gift 3+ years ago. Then I left it on the cooker and it slightly burnt the bottom. We continued to use it without problems since (just a little harder to clean). Now we just bought a new one as it is the most used pan we have. AWESOME product.

Read Best Reviews of Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-Quart Saute Pan Here



I am a foodie and enjoy cooking. This is a good every day pan, just be careful not to wash until it is completely cool it will warp.

Want Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-Quart Saute Pan Discount?



This pan has excellent silicone molding on all handles that keep them cool even when cooking with oil for long periods of time.We had an older Calphalon Saute Pan where the Teflon surface had worn off and it was a nightmare to clean.This non-stick surface is excellent even burned food doesn't stick.The pan diameter is large enough to use our second-largest diameter glass-surface electric stove burner so the pan heats quickly (and the burner doesn't continually shut off).I highly recommend this pan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment