T-fal E9189764 Ultimate Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 10-Inch Deep Saute Pan

T-fal E9189764 Ultimate Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 10-Inch Deep Saute Pan / Fry Pan with Glass Lid Cookware, GrayI have three of the non-stick hard enamel frying pans from T-Fal now. It is deeper and has a lid but otherwise it is the same type of pan as this one: T-fal E6080862 Ultimate Nonstick Hard Enamel 12.5-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan, Black. I like it that it does not have Teflon but is still non-stick. It is a fairly heavy pan which does not warp like cheaper ones. You would expect that all cookware nowadays is dishwasher safe but it is not (including many T-fal products). However, this one is dishwasher safe. This pan is basically an extra deep frying pan with a lid. I find it as easy to use as a normal frying pan without the extra the depth. However, the extra depth is handy when I sautee bulky stuff like spinach. The bottom has a thermo-spot heat indicator which I never use and find a useless feature (it basically tells you that the pan is hot). In additon, the red heat indicator darkens over time and looses therefore its effectiveness.



This 10-inch fry pan with lid, from Amazon, makes it easy to create a perfect omelette. The lid fits tight so that the top of the omelette cooks along with the bottom. After a bit of practice I can now flip a six-egg omelette in the T-Fal without any breaks to the omelette. 6 eggs! That makes making an omelette fun!

Buy T-fal E9189764 Ultimate Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 10-Inch Deep Saute Pan Now

I have been using this pan for over a year and it has held up very well. T-Fal has lots of pans so look for the ones with the 'techno resist base' as they are a higher quality than some others. Look for the pattern on the base pictured with this product and you will be happy. I mostly wash by hand as I have read that dishwashers are very hard on non stick surfaces and want these to last. This pan was the first I tried and I went back to the big box store and picked up two others in different sizes. I use them every day. Read the instructions just cuz they are non stick doesn't mean they should be used without any oil. I put a small amount of EVOO in the bottom before I cook anything. I have retired the Farberware I received when I got married and am not looking back.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal E9189764 Ultimate Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 10-Inch Deep Saute Pan Here

I like TFal pans not only because of the non stick feature but also because I can put them into the dishwasher.I am tired of spending a small fortune on nonstick pans that say they have to be washed by hand.Seriously, I don't think any one washes pans by hand any more.They last and cook evenly, two more pluses for cookware in my book.

Want T-fal E9189764 Ultimate Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 10-Inch Deep Saute Pan Discount?



This is a great choice for anyone.I gave this as a gift, and the receiver loved it.It is a perfect size for cooking so many types of dishes.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment