2 Corning Visions Vision Ware / Visionware Amber 7 inch & 10 inch Frying Pan / Skillet Set

2 Corning Visions Vision Ware / Visionware Amber 7 inch & 10 inch Frying Pan / Skillet SetI prefer a non-toxic pan for cooking which is why I purchased this glass cookware.

For cooking vegetables and items that don't stick really badly, the Visionware has been great. I use the 10" pan mainly to sautee or steam vegetables and to fry bacon and I use the 7" to scramble or fry eggs.

I tend to batch cook, so I have several of each (I picked them up along the way from eBay).

They clean up nicely when you soak them and scrub them out with a plastic scrubber. I then place them in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning.

I have used Visionware for about 22 years, including this frying pan.

These frying pans have never failed or exploded on me.

However, there have been some complaints about exploding Visionware (Google is your friend).

Some incidents can be attributed to thermal shock such as running cool water in a hot pot, or placing the hot item on a cool surface, or putting the cookware on a heat source with no water in it.

Also, if you have chipped, cracked, or scratched cookware, it is recommended that you discard it.

I would recommend carefully checking your cookware and discarding it if it is damaged.

You will want to avoid scratching it with metal utensils.

Corning no longer manufactures this product.

I have used visions vision ware for years.Pieces got broken and I thought that was the end of my set but yeah! found it on Amazon!

Buy 2 Corning Visions Vision Ware / Visionware Amber 7 inch & 10 inch Frying Pan / Skillet Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment