Woll Nowo Titanium 12-1/2-Inch Fry Pan with Detachable Handle

Woll Nowo Titanium 12-1/2-Inch Fry Pan with Detachable HandleNon stick is really non stick. Very uniform heating because of the bottom construction which will probably reduce/eliminate warping. The lid fits securely and the removable handle is a great convenience.



German quality wins again. This nonstick surface trumps anything on the market today. Titanium treated pans from Woll are scratch resistant. The frying pans I ordered are very heavy and have interchangeable grips. NOTHING will stick in this pan….Nothing! You can't go wrong by purchasing any product from Woll. It will be the last cookware product you will ever buy.

Buy Woll Nowo Titanium 12-1/2-Inch Fry Pan with Detachable Handle Now

My parents who live in Germany actually got me to try this pan. After over 3 years of use there is no chip or cracking and I use this pan a lot. Whenever I make pork chops I fry them at a very high temperature first. That was really bad for my teflon pans since you should only use those at low temps.

Before purchasing the Woll pan I contacted the main company in Germany and they confirmed that their products can be used at high temps. It does not seem to hurt this pan at all. The only thing you should do is to heat up the pan first and then put the oil in. Also do not use butter or low heat oils while cooking at high temperature. That is not good for any pan. I usually use Crisco.

I also handwash all my pots and pans.

Over time I will replace all my pots and pans with Woll products!!!

Read Best Reviews of Woll Nowo Titanium 12-1/2-Inch Fry Pan with Detachable Handle Here

A friend of mine in another country recommended these pans when I asked what do they replace teflon with. It's the best pan ever. Nothing sticks to it and it has easily replaced two nonstick pans and my cast iron pan. The detachable handle is just brilliant and very sturdy; it turns into a casserole and goes straight into the oven when you need to. I am glad the nonstick layer is made with ceramic. I want to cook everything in this pan!

Want Woll Nowo Titanium 12-1/2-Inch Fry Pan with Detachable Handle Discount?

I cannot say enough about this pan. Over the years I have spent a bundle on All-Clad non-stick pans that I've ended up throwing in the goodwill box because they chipped and scratched over time.After reading about the dangers of non-stick surfaces, I found this line of pans while researching alternatives.I started with the 8 inch nonstick pan, and after a few weeks of being amazed by how well it performed, decided to get the 12 1/2 inch pan to add to my collection.The fact that the handles detach means I can fry eggs as well as make frittatas, cornbread, and even upside down cake in the same pan.The pan also heats up evenly and gets very hot over medium heat, so that you can get a great sear on steaks and scallops, and then remove the handle to throw in the oven to finish cooking.And no matter what I throw in the pan, there is no clean-up at all, just swish with hot water.I still use my collection of 14+ pieces of stainless steel All-Clad pots and sauce pans, but will stop buying their frying pans. Wish they would add a larger saucepan for oatmeal/polenta...

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment