BergHOFF Earthchef 12" Montane Frying Pan

BergHOFF Earthchef 12' Montane Frying PanBeing fans of healthy lifestyle, we REALLY wanted to like these pans.We purchased the 10 and 12" versions.Nonstick without dangerous compounds?Sounded too good to be true!Well, after 4 months of everyday use...indeed, too good to be true. :o(

The pans had an amazing nonstick quality for the first two weeks or so.We handled them carefully, following the provided directions to the word.They inexplicably began to lose their nonstick character and, after a month of daily use, we had to scrub a bit to get the food out of the pans.What started as light scrubbing eventually caused the need for heavy scrubbing and now...well, they are basically useless.Very disappointed and I wish we could get our $$$ back.If you plan to use these pans for occasional duty they might be fine, but for daily family duty I'd stay away.

Back to the cast iron!!!



I really like the cooking performance of this skillet, however, the pan is not flat on the bottom.It is raised up in the middle, so for instance, when you pour in a little oil, it all flows to the edge and there is no oil left in the middle.I don't have an induction cooktop, but seems like that would not work if you had one.Clean up is a breeze.I love the handle, it is very comfortable. If not for the uneven bottom I would buy the smaller size as well.I'm going to try out a different model BergHOFF to see if I can find one with a flat bottom.

Buy BergHOFF Earthchef 12" Montane Frying Pan Now

I bought three sizes8-10-12". Best fry pans ever! No oil needed. Even heat,nothing sticks and so easy to clean . I like them so much I am buying another set for my daughter.

Read Best Reviews of BergHOFF Earthchef 12" Montane Frying Pan Here



Cleans great! Only need to use sponge with soap & water. Exactly as stated! Only wish it had a little shorter handle.

Want BergHOFF Earthchef 12" Montane Frying Pan Discount?

This is the perfect non-stick skillet. It is durable, no Teflon derivatives, cooks evenly and is great for a home kitchen.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment