Tempered Glass Lid 32 cm (12.5 inches) Diameter

Tempered Glass Lid 32 cm DiameterI got this for the T-fal E9380864 Professional Total Nonstick Oven Safe Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 12.5-Inch Fry Pan/Saute Pan Dishwasher Safe Cookware, Black, because this is the only 12.5 inch lid I could find.

It's a solid lid, but it's slightly bigger than the T-fal pan.. So I was a bit disappointed. I'm still going to use it, but it would've been nice if it were a perfect fit..

Delivery was on schedule.The product is priced OK, just wish it fit the 12.5 in T-fal pan that I bought it for.I will use it anyway, although I really fault T-fal for not having a snug fitting lid for their non-stick fry pan.

Buy Tempered Glass Lid 32 cm (12.5 inches) Diameter Now

It fits the pan I bought it for butafter I received it found a lid at Ikea for alot lett money but notas nice looking.

Read Best Reviews of Tempered Glass Lid 32 cm (12.5 inches) Diameter Here

I've been looking for a lid just like this one to fit my 12.5" Swiss Diamond pan for quite some time but was put off by the price of the brand that matched its name. I also found that the matching lid had poor ratings due to a tendancy to shatter seemingly without cause. When I found this one so reasonably priced, I decided to give it a go and it functions beautifully. It's not a snug fit like it was made just for this particular pan but it more than does the job. The only drawback is that the handle will come loose now and then but this should not dissuade anyone from considering it. A light twist and it's ready to go to work again. I would highly recommend this lid!

Want Tempered Glass Lid 32 cm (12.5 inches) Diameter Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment