Black & Decker 12-Inch Electric Skillet

Black & Decker 12-Inch Electric SkilletMy grandmother bought this for me for Christmas and it has worked out far better than I could have imagined. This pan is extremely versatile, I use it for deep frying, pan frying, stir frying, and I imagine that there are many other uses that I have yet to discover.

One of the best qualities of this pan is that it is COMPLETELY IMMERSIBLE, so cleaning is a breeze. It also heats extremely quickly and evenly, and has a kick stand for the heating element, so it doesn't burn your counter when you remove it.

I use this pan almost every day and highly recommend it to anyone who likes to cook.



I bought this electric frypan because I've had a black and decker before.I love the 12" size and it is very versital.I didn't realize it wasn't as deep as the one I had before and it does not have the extra lip on the handle to tip the grease to one end.However, this model is still great!It works well, heats quickly and pretty evenly, has the teflon coating so is easy to clean.It is a good product.

Buy Black & Decker 12-Inch Electric Skillet Now



I was a little worried because people complained that they could not see the control under the handle. This is not true. The indicator for the temperature you want is far enough out from under the handle that it is easy to see. The knob is easy to move. And the skillet works very well.

What I wanted was a pot that would simmer. Not boil, but simmer. Yes, the heat goes on and off, but I could set the temperature and walk away from the skillet and know that nothing was going to burn. It would bring the food just barely up to boil and turn off again holding the food at reasonable temperatures for long enough for it to cook properly. That was what I wanted and what I got.

The first thing I did with the skillet was brown some onions and peppers and then the chicken I was cooking. The browning went very well and took only a small amount of time. Things cooked evenly as well.

Recommended.

Read Best Reviews of Black & Decker 12-Inch Electric Skillet Here



I bought this about 6 months ago.It cooks great.However... the temp control probe is garbage.I hate the safety release feature it serves no purpose, I can't turn the dial anymore unless I use pliers.I went to the black & decker website for a replacement part and they want $34.32 plus shipping for the probe! I will not buy black $ decker anymore.

Want Black & Decker 12-Inch Electric Skillet Discount?

The skillet works well, however I am not impressed with the power cord set-up. The cord disconnects from the pan very easily which can be annoying.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment