CucinaPro 1448 12 Inch Griddle & Crepe Maker

CucinaPro 1448 12 Inch Griddle & Crepe MakerI wanted to make dessert crepes and purchased this because of the price.This baby works like a charm!Takes about 5 minutes to heat up and man it gets hot!For best results, put it on level 2 or 3 and pour the batter right in the center.That way you got time to spread the batter around the surface before it firms up.Try to control the thickness of the crepe because you don't want it spongy.You want it as thin as possible.

Other points to note:

1.The only way to clean it is to use a cloth and wipe the surface clean.

2.The included spreader is very good. Maybe a bit too big for it, but it works great.

3.You don't need to buy a wooden spatula or anything like that.A regular plastic spatula works great.The crepes don't stick to the surface even without spray or butter.

4.The edge of the surface is elevated.This is not like traditional, larger crepe makers which are totally flat allowing for the crepe to be handled by a straight spatula.This isn't a downside though because it can keep the batter from dripping down the side.

Overall this is an amazing crepe maker for the money.You won't be disappointed.



There is not much more than I can say.This is a fantastic crepe maker.I have used the villaware flip over and the pans and never enjoyed making crepes like I do with this maker.It takes a little practice using the spreader but when you get it, you will make perfect crepes every time.I used to love going to the pier in San Francisco and getting crepes, now in Florida I really missed that.The only thing I can mention about this is to thin your batter a little bit.This will help the spreading of the crepe.It also makes some of the best pancakes around as you can really control the temperature well.

Buy CucinaPro 1448 12 Inch Griddle & Crepe Maker Now

I have been looking for a crepe maker for a long time now and finally found this one online. The price is what drew me to purchase the CucinaPro 1448 12 Inch Griddle and Crepe Maker. When I received this I was a little worried to open the box because it was shipped only with its original manufacturer's box and not placed in a shipping box. The box was a little beat up. However, the crepe maker was unharmed. It had styrofoam packing materials so the crepe maker was not damaged.

I was skeptical at first if it would function like the crepe makers I see in crepe restaurants, but after my first try I was really impressed. It heats up fast and it has an indicator that tells you it is ready. It does not stick and produces a well-shaped crepe approximately 12-inches in diameter. It came with an instruction booklet and basic crepe recipe. It also has a wooden crepe spreader, so you would not have to buy one. Buying separate spreader can cost you at least $15.00 so that is money you can save and use for ingredients! Furthermore, it is easy to clean and lightweight. I use it to make crepes for my family. I make breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert crepes with this one. A lot better than doing it in a pan. It's a great conversation piece whenever I am entertaining friends and family. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a crepe maker that works and easy on the wallet!

Read Best Reviews of CucinaPro 1448 12 Inch Griddle & Crepe Maker Here



Had it for 4 weeks now, and love it. The only thing I wonder about is the thermostat; anything over 2.5 is too hot,and you wont have time to spread the batter out before it gets to hard. But that's OK, just set it at 2 or a little above, and everything is fine.

The recipe in the manual is not really for a real "French" crepe though, this is the basic recipe you should use:

10-12 crepes

50g (scant half stick) butter, melted

4 eggs, regular size

2 teaspoons of sugar

a pinch of salt

250g (9 oz) of flour

and 1/2 liter (2 cups) of milk

Mix dry ingredients then add eggs milk and butter and let rest for at least 1/2 hour before using.

I use it mostly for breakfast crepes, and I recommend trying it. Immediately after you flip the crepe over, quickly, and I mean quick, add cheese, some diced ham, some chopped tomato (remove seeds first), and an over easy egg. Then fold the 4 "sides" over so it becomes a square package. Remove and serve.

Use whatever stuff you have, like seafood, sausage, mushrooms, herbs...

Make a batch and practice using the wooden spreader before trying to impress on your friends and family. It takes some time getting the hang of it. And remember: THIN crepes! We are not making flap jacks here...

Want CucinaPro 1448 12 Inch Griddle & Crepe Maker Discount?

I passed a crepe snack shop up at San Francisco a couple of weeks ago and stopped and bought a fruit crepe, and it was incredible and I found myself wishing to be able to have these tasty treats when I could whenever I wanted.This crepe maker was a great find and for the price very affordable on the wallet, it's neither to heavy or bulky for a persons kitchen and it's very easy to use so don't worry about to many complicating directions an the like.The machine just has the on/off button and a temperature lever in front to decide the varying degree you want to make your crepe at as well as a wood spreader to spread the crepe mix evenly over the cooking plate, that's probably the only mess you'll have with this machine as I expect that with first time crepe makers like myself will have to learn how much of the batter to put on and to spread it fast and evenly on the cook plate but no worries live an learn with the experience and soon you to will be an expert crepe maker too.You can of course make pancakes as well on this if you want there's no reason not to and it works fine doing that as well but if you're like me and bought this for a more easy way to make crepes than just use the standard frying pan for pancakes and leaves this for the crepes, also for first time makers like myself who have no recipes on how to make real crepes the manual with the machine will give you two recipes to make crepes but if you want more this site has some great crepe recipe books for affordable prices or you could just go to your regular book store and buy one as well.So for people who have had the craving for crepes or have tried them at crepe snack shops and like myself now want to make crepes themselves here's a great item for your home to try out....

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment